TriQuint Semiconductor designs, develops and manufactures a broad range of low-cost, high-performance circuits for the wireless, telecom,
datacom and aerospace markets. TriQuint's expertise in gallium arsenide and other advanced technologies gives customers a competitive edge
in their products. If you've ever used a cell phone, computer network, satellite TV or other communications equipment, then you know
TriQuint - their products make it all possible.
Luna Design was hired by TriQuint to redesign their external website (www.triquint.com)
from scratch and assist in its implementation. While at TriQuint, we:
- Worked with various geographically separated divisions to collect requirements and content.
- Developed the new site's information architecture (how information is organized throughout the site) to ensure users of
varying target audiences can quickly find what they need.
- Designed an appealing, yet simple look and feel that keeps users interested without distracting them from the task at hand.
- Worked closely with marketing managers to develop a new hierarchy of product categories, organized by application, function
- Used our web engineering skills to architect the new site's database-driven template infrastructure and built various admin interfaces
for ease of authoring.
Subsequently, TriQuint called on Luna from 2004 to 2006 to perform several design, feature and architecture
enhancements, a major content overhaul and to create a custom desktop application to visualize a large number of
marketing activities in an easy-to-use graphical timeline.
Since 2008, Luna Design has performed the following for TriQuint:
- Designed, architected and developed the TriQuint Sales Portal, a secure portal used by TriQuint staff and outside representatives and distributors.
- Designed, architected and developed a workflow-based application where staff, representatives and distributors can request product samples and where internal staff can manage and fulfill these requests.
- Designed, architected and developed a company-wide intranet portal / document repository.
- Re-architected and re-developed key parts of www.triquint.com.