OnPR (formerly known as PR.com) is an award-winning Northwest public relations
agency which provides strategic services to enterprise, wireless, telecom and
consumer technology companies. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Waggener
Edstrom, OnPR offers the best of both worlds a specialized boutique agency
that fosters tight relationships with customers and a large international
network they can leverage. Current and past clients include Siebel, InfoSpace,
AT&T Wireless, Metro One, Sony Electronics and Nextlink Communications.
In 2003, Luna Design was hired by OnPR to redesign and redevelop their corporate site
(www.onpr.com) as part of their
transition from their old corporate identity. While at OnPR we:
- Took some unique aspects of their old look and feel, refreshed and
extended them into a new, more flexible layout.
- Created an effective home page Flash animation that displayed
the transformation from PR.com to OnPR.
- Created a template-based infrastructure for ease of development and
- Took updated staff and site photos for use on the site.
- Developed the entire site with an eye towards quick downloads and cross-browser