Tactix is Oregon's leading reseller of Sun Microsystems products and a premier
provider of enterprise products and professional services for enterprise
information technology departments. Their one-stop service reduces the risks of
deploying and managing complex systems by pairing best-of-breed components with
their technical expertise on a wide range of infrastructure solutions. Current
and past clients include Columbia Sportswear, PGE, NW Natural, Goodyear,
Walgreens and Metro One.
In 2003, Luna Design was selected by Tactix to redesign and rebuild their corporate
from scratch. While at Tactix we:
- Designed the new site's information architecture (how information
is organized throughout the site).
- Created an exciting, technology-based look and feel that matches
the company's services and personality.
- Defined a template-based architecture for ease of development and
- Selected web, application, database and search server software for
site implementation and got all components to work together smoothly.
- Led the creation of the site's content including writing copy for many pages.
Subsequently, Tactix hired Luna in 2004 to provide some content updates.